Dominos

Last night I had Dominos Pizza for dinner. I would like to be able to say it was exactly the same or soooo different from home, but the truth is I can't remember the last time I had a Dominos Pizza, and I rarely have any other kind of pizza either. I had planned to go find a cafe. It's too hard to cook in someone else's kitchen and Vivian's is not really equipped for much cooking, so I am resigned to going out often, especially for dinner.

But I did want to wander and find a small, cheap, neighborhood cafe. Once I was outside however, I was tired and not in the mood for aimless wandering and anyway lots of things were closed today because it was Sunday. And there was Dominos so I took the easy way out. So much for taking advantage of all that healthy, fresh Turkish cuisine.

However, this is spurring me on to make the calls, get in touch with the contacts I've been given. I can't WAIT to find and set up my own place. I like the apartment I'm in but it's not mine and I don't want to buy (and have to move) the furniture and kitchen stuff it's lacking in case I end up renting a furnished flat.

Stuff I can't figure out:
1. Where to put my trash.
2. Why the street I live on is on no map, and so, where EXACTLY I am.

No comments: